Boost ROI and Grow Your eBusiness
| By: Corra
Webinar: Increasing Average Order Size
There are four things you can do to increase the ROI of your Magento site. This webinar tells you what they are.
Every business today knows they need ecommerce in their revenue mix. Given the demand, it’s no wonder that Magento is the fastest growing ecommerce platform. But putting up a great ecommerce site is only the first step of an effective ecommerce strategy. Once your site is live, now what? There are four ways to systematically grow your ecommerce business:
– Increase average order value (cross-sell, up-sell, merchandising)
– Increase conversion rate (information architecture, user experience, real time multivariate testing)
– Drive more traffic (SEO, SEM, social media)
– Increase repeat purchase and decrease re-purchase interval (campaigns, social merchandising)
Hosted by Magento, the world’s fastest growing ecommerce platform, Corra and partner Predictive Intent focus on ways to increase Average Order Value (AOV) through personal merchandising. Attendees will learn:
– Best practices for where, when and how to make product suggestions and recommendations
– How to use real customer behavior to tune cross-sell and upsell offers
– Advanced techniques such as searchandizing, intelligent navigation, and custom sorting
– How to create relevant post sale offers that generate repeat business
Corra is the global digital agency that fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands trust to create luxury commerce experiences. With headquarters in the key markets of New York, Los Angeles, and London, Corra provides innovative solutions at the intersection of technology, creativity, and strategy.