Watch our Panel on ‘Leveraging an Omnichannel Approach to Engage Customers’
2 Min Read
Connecting the dots between online and offline customer experiences was a recurring theme at Imagine this year. The lines between physical retail and ecommerce are blurring as consumers are researching online, being influenced on social, reserving online, picking up in-store, or shopping in-store after being exposed to your brand online, and vice versa. In this fireside chat, the speakers discuss ways to track these behaviors to make the most of each customer touchpoint and how they’re creating hyper-connected omnichannel experiences for their customers.
This moderated panel with Corra clients touches on various relevant topics such as Customer Experience, Personalization, and the utilization of software to execute on revenue-driving strategies.
- Anne Hammond, Director of Ecommerce at Johnny Was
- Kristen Santos, Director of Marketing and Ecommerce at Happy Family Organics
- Lisa Fortuna, Director of Ecommerce at True Value
- Martina England, VP of Commercial Strategy and Alliances at Corra
Studies show a brand’s purchasing experience is just as important as their product offering itself. The panelists discuss how they’re leveraging customer experience on and offline to accommodate this through educational blog posts with licensed specialists, exclusive events, and inspirational DIY content, etc.
The panelists discuss what personalization means to each of their brands, both on and offline. They share how they’re leveraging partners like Adobe Target and Nosto to increase revenue and provide a personalized and curated experience for their customers.
Software and Technology
Learn what technology partners Johnny Was, True Value and Happy Family Organics are utilizing to achieve their revenue goals and why it’s important to stay aware of partner’s roadmaps and conscious of new opportunities for innovation.
- How the brands are merging online and offline experiences for their customers.
- How Happy Family Organics, Johnny Was and True Value leverage personalization to elevate their shopping experience.
- Which technologies the panelists have found impactful or plan to utilize in the near future.