9 Online Sales this Fashion Week-end | Day 3
| By: Abena Gyebi
Day 3: Nordstrom, Scoop NYC, Planet Blue and other fashion retailers have online sales during the New York Fashion Week weekend
Product images from Planet Blue
With New York Fashion Week runway shows, street style inspirations, and glamazons all around, it’s no wonder the city is on a fashion high. The stores (and ecommerce sites) this weekend will be filled with eager shoppers trying to recreate styles they’ve seen and snag the upcoming season’s hottest trends. And the retailers? Those who are forward thinking will sweeten the deal with an insider sale.
Below are 9 fashion retailers and brands (and two Corra clients!) whose online stores are offering amazing deals this weekend.
There’s a reason they can jump on these perfect sale opportunities. Having promo code functionality; automatically taking discounts at checkout on certain product or customer groups; keeping great site performance in high traffic (load balancers, caching, clustered web services, clustered databases, CDNs, etc); integrating in-store and online inventory–all these things are important to running a killer online sale. Just something to think about since the next Fashion Week is six months away…
In the meantime, grab some eye-catching outerwear for the fall:
· J.Crew: Shop 25% off shoes, boots & bags with code EXTRAS [Details]
· Metropark: Take 25% off site wide with code FALLFORWARD [Details]
· Nautica: 30% off sitewide, plus an extra 50% off sale items with code SHOPFALL13 [Details]
· Nordstrom: Save up to 40% on shoes for women, men, and kids [Details]
· Rag & Bone: 30% off pre-fall items, 50% off summer [Details]
· Steve Madden: Save 25% off with DROP25 [Details]
· Yoox: 10% off sale designer items with code YOOXSALE10 [Details]
Sales source: Racked.com
Corra is the global digital agency that fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands trust to create luxury commerce experiences. With headquarters in the key markets of New York, Los Angeles, and London, Corra provides innovative solutions at the intersection of technology, creativity, and strategy.