Do you know how to solve problems? Can you speak to developers and business people equally well? Have you worked in the ecommerce space? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
You will be using your ecommerce talent & expertise to facilitate creation of dynamic, engaging and highly differentiating digital campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of an equally talented group of designers, strategists, analysts and developers to make it all happen for your client. As the primary conductor of this team, you are the person who is closest to the client, and are responsible for maintaining our high standards of delivery, as well as ensuring their needs are met in the most efficient way possible.
As an Optimization Program Manager, you will be involved with high level planning of program initiatives and activities, working with clients and project teams to define business requirements and consulting and coaching clients on ecommerce best practices.
- Serve as the primary business partner for our clients, capturing new requests and engaging a deep bench of talent to make great things happen.
- Work with cross-functional team members, ensuring campaigns get delivered on-time and on-budget
- Develop program plans & budgets based on client’s goals, scope of work, and available resources
- Produce regular financial reporting for both hour usage and campaign results, keeping track of overall program ROI and exceeding client expectations.
- Proactively inform the client & strategy team of any opportunities you identify for your clients, and act as part of the team contributing to creative ideation and execution.
- Handle individual task requests through a ticketing system, and ensure that all project tasks are moving in accordance with client needs and priority
- Contribute to ongoing excellence by continually developing internal processes and surfacing ideas for improvement
- 5-7 years of experience managing ecommerce initiatives, including both marketing and technology components, with at least 2 of those years as the primary holder of strategic responsibility
- 3+ years of experience managing personalization or related programs that include advanced segmentation of customers across digital channels and onsite
- 3+ years provable experience working within an agile environment in a non-technical role, such as a product owner. CSM/CSPO certification strongly preferred
- Working knowledge and proficiencies utilizing Jira (or similar), Microsoft Office, Google Analytics (or similar suite), and personalization or A/B testing platforms (Monetate, Adobe DM Suite, etc).
- Comfort with user experience, eCommerce, and web development terminology and processes.
- Experience managing web projects, personalization & testing campaigns, as well as traffic-driving channels such as affiliates, SEM/SEO, social and email marketing.
- Established track record of being accountable for the execution, management and quality of complex eCommerce projects from initiation to close-out, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting milestones, and delivering within the approved budgets.
- Strong scheduling and budgeting skills
- Experience working within an ECP/CMS back-end, including manipulating product/content data, and other media. Strong preference for exposure to Magento, Hybris, Demandware or a related ECP.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technology, OR at least 10 years total experience working in an ecommerce environment
Please email resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com