Do you have some serious skills in account management, client relations, or business strategy? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings, and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is currently hiring an Account Manager who has extensive experience in account management roles in the ecommerce technology space. The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain relationships with clients in to help them achieve business success.
- Serve as a strategic contact for clients to maintain relationships, provide consultation, and be available for escalation
- Support Project Management in analyzing key issues and risks for accounts, and assess business impact
- Accountable for ensuring that the forecast for their assigned accounts are organized and updated in a timely manner
- Understand clients’ business goals and be a strategic partner to develop new ideas to enhance client performance
- Assist with roadmap planning, financial tracking, executive reviews, and internal planning
- Provide consultation and guidance to our clients within our support program, TotalCare
- Ensure project launch and post maintenance/enhancement program pass off is successful
- Upsell/Cross-sell additional projects or services in a consultative way
- Must have a strong business acumen and an understanding of the ecommerce market to be able to consult customers of ecommerce trends and drive forward success for our clients
- KPI’s for position include retention rate, client success metrics, and revenue targets
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.