Corra is a New York and Los Angeles digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers on all channels and all devices. With more than 100 full-time employees, Corra has amassed the most talented team of ecommerce professionals in the industry. We have built a highly motivated culture of creativity and innovation that consistently performs at its peak for each client. We have invested heavily in our culture so that it invests heavily in your success. This commitment has allowed us to grow more than 800% in the past five years, all while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
To date, Corra has won 8 Interactive Media Awards, 3 consecutive Partner Excellence Awards with Magento, the 2013 Best Places to Work in New York City award from Crain’s Business Week, and more.
Corra is hiring for a System Administrator to work from our Corra India, Bangalore office. This role performs the installation, configuration, performance tuning, security and management of all Systems
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Solid Windows Server and PC skills mandatory
- Experience in centralized anti-virus.
- Basic Linux skills, support Ubuntu/Red Hat os.
- Basic Mac OS installation and desktop support.
- Advanced Network troubleshooting, internet issues.
- Configuring maintaining firewalls, unified threat management devices and routers.
- Create windows users, VPN users and setup access privileges.
- Taking Backups.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.