We are currently hiring a Delivery Manager to work from one of Corra’s India offices in Kochi or Bangalore. The Delivery Manager will be primarily responsible for the timely delivery of high Quality Ecommerce Projects.
The Delivery Manager should be a person who can:
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Work closely with other Delivery teams like BA, UX, Visual Design during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand the scope of development work in projects
- Work with PM to determine and define the timeline requirements for delivering a project up until Launch
- Work with Technical Architect/Lead for projects to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determining the effort associated
- Attend meetings with team and clients around the world
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to understand project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to Corra Engineers.
- Should have knowledge or ability to learn Quickly eCommerce Products (Magento, hybris) and also adapt to the Software development processes followed in Corra
- Experience working with teams based in different geographical locations
- Should have exceptional communication skill (verbal and written) in English
- Team Player and ability to adapt
- Experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and agreed timeliness
- Technical Knowledge on any Programming language is a plus
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.