Corra is seeking a highly-motivated Client Service Associate with experience in the ecommerce technology space. The purpose of this role is to work within the Client Services department to establish, maintain and grow relationships with clients and to help them achieve business success. Organization and attention to detail are absolutely required for this position.
Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive pay and health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings, and tons of other perks.
- Responsible for building and fostering strong partnerships with all new and current clients.
- Build a strong understanding of all Corra’s solutions and offerings to help the Client Services team meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- Provide weekly status reports that include but are not limited to financials, contract status and general account health.
- Provide support in the areas of handling questions, troubleshooting and general account assistance.
- Collaborate with other departments as client advocates to ensure resolution of tasks and escalations.
- Assist with the Client Services team to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Continued education and development on ecommerce trends and emerging technologies to drive forward success for our clients.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in an ecommerce related field. Previous experience in Client Relations, Account Management and/or Business Development a plus.
- Desire to learn about the current ecommerce landscape, technologies and trends.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (internally and externally).
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders.