Do you want to join a team of high performers who are smart and fun? Do you have serious skills in client billing, collections, and accounting administration? If so, we are looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive pay and health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings, and tons of other perks.
Corra is seeking an Accounts Receivable/Billing Analyst who thrives on paying attention to details.
The purpose of this role is to support the Billing Manager in the bi-monthly billing, daily collections, and accounts receivable administration.
- Assist with the bi-weekly billing process including the import of billing data to QuickBooks, generation of invoices and invoice distribution.
- Extract key aspects of client contracts to record and file for client billing.
- Assist in financial operations including requesting new client/project setups in time entry system and saving contracts in centralized location.
- Assist in the client payment collection process.
- Post customer payments to appropriate accounts within the accounting system.
- Prepare client reporting including running QuickBooks reports and updating reports on the financial status of each client.
- Assist with the cash flow forecasting by updating cash flow forecast based on the prior day’s cash receipt activity.
- Develop, prepare and maintain excel reports using pivot tables, v-lookups, and more.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with an ability to self-review work for accuracy.
- Interpersonal maturity, professionalism, and poise.
- Demonstrate organizational and planning abilities with the ability to manage daily tasks with competing demands.
- An innate motivation to take initiative to maintain daily productivity with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting, billing and collection practices.
- Ability to reconcile financial transactions and accounts.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to changes.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting (preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a client billing, collections, financial administration is a plus.
- 1 + years of QuickBooks experience.
- Professional work experience with a company providing professional services is a plus.
- MS Office Suite proficiency required with a demonstrated knowledge of intermediate excel. (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Mavenlink experience is a +
Please send resume to [email protected]