If you’re looking to be part of a company that fosters creativity and innovation, works on the cutting edge of emerging technologies, and truly prizes its people and culture, then you want to look at Corra. We offer a friendly work environment with flexible work from home schedules, competitive 401K options & bonuses, and we are proudly the winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards.
Corra is looking for a Shopify Plus Technical Lead to join our team. The Technical Lead will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Technical Lead will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
- Work with the Corra team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
- Play a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Solution Strategists and Delivery Managers by providing technical suggestions.
- Partake in Scrum and Sprint planning calls and provide technical input (approach, estimate)
- Create high level technical design documentation
- Perform code review before deployment and provide technical review/ feedback to engineers
- Have a detailed technical understanding on work happening in assigned projects
- Have technical ownership of groups of projects
- Shopify Plus experience required
- Expert in Shopify Liquid template language
- Expert in Shopify APIs and its usage
- REST API knowledge
- Working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development
- Experience in Shopify Theme development
- Proven knowledge with Admin API and Storefront API
- Background in Product modeling and configuration via Shopify Admin
- Understanding of Product, Discount, Order APIs and customizations using the APIs
- Awareness of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards and their configurations in Shopify
- Experience with Shopify instance management and configuration
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instances
- Experience with code version/ branching tools like Git/SVN
- Good knowledge in AJAX/JQuery
- Usage of theme-kit or similar code push methodology experience
- Prior experience with product/Customer/Order import Export management
- Solid knowledge of performance Improvement best practices.
- 5+ years of ecommerce web development experience.
- 3 and more Shopify Plus project implementation experience
- PHP Experience is nice to have
- Experience/Knowledge of steps involved in migration of an existing commerce site running on a different platform to Shopify Platform (eg: Magento to Shopify)
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
Please email resume and/or cover letter to [email protected]