Are you passionate about transforming digital commerce businesses and delivering measurable business results? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Strategist to join our organization in New York, New Jersey or Los Angeles. As a Solutions Strategist, you will be a key member of the Delivery team and report to the Director of Solutions Strategy and Vice President of Delivery. You will play a critical role on the Delivery team by driving best practices and finding innovative and creative solutions that are crucial to ecommerce success.
- Serve as the subject-matter expert (SME) for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of the ecommerce platforms that Corra specializes in — Magento Commerce, SAP Hybris, and Shopify Plus.
- Help clients design, implement, integrate, and optimize solutions that are crucial to ecommerce success and are proven to increase revenue and produce ROI. The solutions typically built across the ecommerce platform are: ERP, OMS, inventory management, payment services, WMS, fulfillment, CMS, CRM, customer experience solutions, analytics & tracking tools, optimization & personalization tools, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the capabilities of Corra’s technology Partners and other innovative third party extensions and solutions in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the business to establish the shared vision and goals for the work product (i.e., what the project will create, for whom, and why), and ensure that it is communicated and understood by the team.
- Create and manage a list of required features — the Product Backlog in JIRA — and ensure they are prioritized based on value, size, risk, and other relevant considerations. Progressively decompose and refine the Product Backlog from Sprint to Sprint in response to insights about opportunities, constraints, and risks. Identify candidate stories for future sprints.
- Work with engineering team and QA to ensure delivery of a work product that meets the requirements and acceptance criteria through ongoing collaboration, leading requirements definition, analysis, documentation, testing the features produced to confirm that they meet the acceptance criteria, drafting release notes, leading required training for the client team, and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Create and manage supporting documentation deliverables — User Stories, Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Use Cases, Data Mapping, Workflow Diagrams and more.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority, for a single client and across a portfolio of clients.
- Roadmap Execution — Collaborate with the Corra Client Services team to engage and lead discussions with client stakeholders for long term planning, visioning and road mapping with a focus on increasing revenue and optimizing ROI.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to respond to Request for Proposal (RFP) and create the Project Scope Worksheet (PSW) during the sales cycle, by leading requirements gathering meetings with client stakeholders to identify project requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an IT Solutions Strategist / Business Analyst / Product Manager or related title, preferably in an agency or client-facing setting and working with a cross-functional team.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience with ecommerce, preferably with an ecommerce platform. We specialize in Magento Commerce, SAP Hybris, and Shopify Plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders.
- Experience with system integrations that are crucial to ecommerce success, such as ERP, OMS, payment services, WMS or fulfillment, CMS, CRM and more.
- Working knowledge of general principles of open source software, SQL databases, HTML and CSS, and common web technologies integral to building seamless multi-channel experiences.
- Creative problem solver with ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain positive in the face of a challenge.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile and Scrum methodology for software development is preferred.
- Experience using JIRA, Mavenlink or other Issue and Project Tracking software is preferred.
- Some travel is required for onsite visits with clients.