Corra is a New York, Los Angeles & London based digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands and retailers. With a team of more than 100 ecommerce strategy, creative and technology professionals, Corra delivers rich shopping experiences across all channels and devices by balancing the right amounts of branding, commerce and content for each client. Corra is trusted by retailers of all sizes to implement and support Magento Enterprise and Hybris platforms.
Corra is looking to hire a “Rockstar” Hybris Developer who possesses expert level experience with Hybris & Java on ecommerce solutions. This candidate should be a self-starter entrepreneur who has proven talent and eagerness to help support the ongoing growth and development of our Hybris practice. The ideal candidate is expected to have hands on development experience and must be able to work independently so that over time they master their knowledge with the Hybris platform. In addition, this candidate must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving, along with the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
- Addressing the technical needs and requirements of business.
- Delivering to the strategy of the ecommerce business; including the planning, implementation and management of the business from launch through to the successful delivery of services.
- Ensures software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Good understanding of the ecommerce solutions as well as web design.
- Advanced Java knowledge – large scale Java application design.
- Ability to produce quality code in a timely manner.
- Deliver software and implementing packages.
- Participates in the software design, software development, and package implementation using the platform Hybris.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to comprehend – big picture- when presented with abstract requirements.
- Hybris Certification is required
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts, data modelling with Hybris and integrations.
- Excellent knowledge in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts, development of extensions and add-ons.
- Expert in Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST. Should have experience in Hybris Accelerator.
- Should be strong in Hybris Core modules, ImpEX, FlexibleSearch
- Expert in Hybris workflow and task management.
- Expert in catalogue, order management, promotions
- 3+ years of experience in Hybris ecommerce platform
- Experience in working with JSPs, Java scripts, JQuery.
- Exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]