Corra is a New York and Los Angeles digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers on all channels and all devices. With more than 100 full-time employees, Corra has amassed the most talented team of ecommerce professionals in the industry. We have built a highly motivated culture of creativity and innovation that consistently performs at its peak for each client. We have invested heavily in our culture so that it invests heavily in your success. This commitment has allowed us to grow more than 800% in the past five years, all while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
To date, Corra has won 8 Interactive Media Awards, 3 consecutive Partner Excellence Awards with Magento, the 2017 Best Places to Work in New York City award from Crain’s Business Week, and more.
Delivery Manager with Corra will be working from one of Corra’s offices in India based from Kochi and Bangalore.
The DM will be responsible for the timely delivery of high Quality eCommerce Projects.
Delivery Manager should be a person who can
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Work closely with other teams like BA,UX,Visual Design during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand the scope of development work in projects
- Work with PM to determine and define the timeline requirements for delivering a project up until Launch
- Ability to understand project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to Corra Engineers.
- Work with Technical Architect/Lead for projects to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determining the effort associated
- Should have knowledge or ability to learn Quickly eCommerce Products (Magento, Demandware) and also adapt to the Software development processes followed in Corra
- Experience working with teams based in different geographical locations
- Should have exceptional communication skill (verbal and written) in English
- Willing to attend meetings with US based team and Client
- Team Player and ability to adapt
- Experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and agreed timelines
- Technical Knowledge on any Programming language is a plus