Corra is a New York and Los Angeles digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers on all channels and all devices. With more than 100 full-time employees, Corra has amassed the most talented team of ecommerce professionals in the industry. We have built a highly motivated culture of creativity and innovation that consistently performs at its peak for each client. We have invested heavily in our culture so that it invests heavily in your success. This commitment has allowed us to grow more than 800% in the past five years, all while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
To date, Corra has won 8 Interactive Media Awards, 3 consecutive Partner Excellence Awards with Magento, the 2013 Best Places to Work in New York City award from Crain’s Business Week, and more.
We are seeking an individual with strong experience in Magento and Managing Project Teams in the ecommerce domain, specifically Magento and / or SAP Hybris.
The candidate should exhibit a passion for innovation, and harbour a genuine belief in, and acceptance of CORRA core values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Magento Code Development
- Technical Leader for the Team
- Manager for the Team focused on: Utilization of the teams , Team Development, Performance Reviews , Technical Reviews
- 8 to 13 years of hand-on Magento 1 / 2
- Experience on other ecommerce platforms like SAP Hybris and Shopify.
- Project Team Management experience of 3 – 5 years
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as XP and Scrum.
- Strong analytical skills & keen attention to details.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal and Written