Do you know how to solve problems? Can you speak to developers and business people equally well? Do you have some basic technical skills? Have you worked in the ecommerce space? Do Are you a proven technical leader with a panache for consultation and troubleshooting? Are you able to provide hands on solutions to problems? Can you talk to business and technical people and have them both understand you? Can you identify sales opportunity and work with an account team to grow your client’s business? Are you well versed in the Agile Framework? Have you worked in the ecommerce space? We are looking for you!
Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is looking for a Support Jedi who will work with our and ensure they receive “superhero white-glove” treatment. You should have at least 5-7 years experience in the ecommerce industry, strong technical skills, and a demonstrated flair for customer service. As a Support Jedi, you will sit closest to the “beating heart” of our clients, namely, their ability to generate revenue. Your responsibility will be to lead your client and team to that next level!
- Provide primary troubleshooting and hands on fixes for your clients critical support issues during US business hours
- Act as ScrumMaster for all Agile ceremonies
- Work with Product Owner and Tech Lead on architecture and design for new features
- Consult with clients about technical solutions to common and recurring problems
- Ensure that SLAs are met
- Coordinate all support related efforts across a distributed team
- Enforce security best practices are followed
- Delegate and dispatch lower critical support issues to proper teams
- Coordinate efforts with third parties
- Collaborate with Account Management team to identify new sales opportunities
- Provide reporting on key KPIs to clients and management
- 2-3 years Linux server administration
- 2-3 MySQL experience
- Magento Experience a big plus (Certification preferred)
- 2-3 years experience in Agile as a ScrumMaster with Scrum Alliance certification preferred
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts
- Experience with Analytics, Personalization and A/B Testing
- Some sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written—no exceptions
- Experience with design, implementation and customization of ecommerce retail systems is preferred
- Strong command of: the software development life cycle (SDLC), online collaboration tools, mainstream project management software, budget management; schedule management for multi-person, cross functional teams; containing scope creep; change management/change order process
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Organized, detail-oriented
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.