Do you have some serious skills in system architecture, system infrastructures, or servers? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is currently hiring a Dev Ops Manager for our New York City or Montclair office. This role reports to the Senior Director of Solutions Architecture and will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting systems infrastructures.
- Architect systems, infrastructure and platforms using Linux and Amazon Web Services to support applications.
- Responsible for meeting performance and availability SLA targets.
- Contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our infrastructure and servers.
- Evolve infrastructure, server, deployment strategies and testing to support and quick turnaround of deployments.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
- Handle capacity planning, tuning systems stability, provisioning, performance and scaling of the application infrastructure.
- Implement tools and automation for build, configuration management, continuous integration (CI), static and dynamic code analysis, deployment and application monitoring
- Looking for minimum 5 yrs of experience
- Strong Knowledge in Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Expertize in Varnish, Nginx, Apache, MySQL and Percona
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting DB replication
- Familiar with various AWS services like EC2, Cloudfront, RDS, Opswork, VPC
- Familiar with centralized code management system like git
- Knowledge in Redis and Memcache
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.