Corra is looking for a Project Manager who has 3-5 years of ecommerce Project Management experience leading and managing the team that designs, develops and implements ecommerce websites. The Project Manager directs and coordinates project activities to ensure that projects stay on time, on budget, and at the high standards of quality for which Corra is known. Project Managers must develop plans, encourage communication among teams and with third parties, and foresee potential risks and their solutions.
- Manage multiple software development and other technical projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Own the process, adhere to Corra’s PMO methodologies, and be knowledgeable on the effective process steps needed to execute a project successfully and deliver business value early.
- Actively direct and manage the project life cycle from project kickoff through development, testing, and launch.
- Work with project team members to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Work with other department managers to plan team members’ resource allocations.
- Conduct periodic project reviews with key client stakeholders, sponsors and leaders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Manage the project budgets including financial reporting and change requests.
Conduct project retrospectives and provide recommendations in order to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Report and communicate current status and progress to management and stakeholders. Develop and deliver key reports such as project status, earned value and others to the business and stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing custom software application development projects is required
- Experience with design, implementation and customization of ecommerce retail systems is required.
- Certified PMP or can receive PMP certification within 6 months
- Strong leadership, communication, and team building skills
- Strong command of the software development life cycle (SDLC), online collaboration tools, mainstream project management software, budget management, schedule management, and change management process
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Experience managing resource allocation
- Strong proficiency in Risk and Change Management
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.