Corra is a New York, Los Angeles & London based digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands and retailers. With a team of more than 100 ecommerce strategy, creative and technology professionals Corra delivers rich shopping experiences across all channels and devices by balancing the right amounts of branding, commerce and content for each client. Corra is trusted by retailers of all sizes to implement and support Magento Enterprise and hybris platforms.
Corra is looking to hire a “rockstar” Hybris Architect for our Bangalore office. This candidate will provide technical leadership to Hybris implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Hybris Solutions / integration, in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate must have high-level responsibility for understanding, planning, and leading the delivery of technology solutions for customers. This individual should assume the role of the clients trusted advisor on technology-related topics including technology strategy. For both clients and project teams, we expect the Hybris Architect to frame the business value from technology initiatives and articulate this value to meet the client’s business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Hybris Center of Excellence and Practice Competencies
- Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support client’s digital transformation program
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
- Write detailed Proposals, Statement of Work (SOW), and Implementation plans
- Grow and manage large group of Hybris developers
- Create re-usable repositories and frameworks to accelerate delivery
- Manage alliance with Hybris product vendors
- Create training programs at various levels in the practice.
- Strong experience of building enterprise applications and 6+ years implementing Hybris applications for B2B and B2C clients
- Experience in architecting full-lifecycle implementations of at least 4 projects using Hybris and JEE.
- Experience implementing all modules of eCommernce (Product Information, Content Management, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions in both B2B, B2B, B2B2C environments).
- Experienced in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Experience in driving development using Agile/Scrum processes
- Ability to drive complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and to effectively communicate risks and dependencies to client.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts, data modelling with Hybris and integrations.
- Expert in Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST. Should have experience in Hybris Accelerator.
- Should be strong in Hybris Core modules, ImpEX, FlexibleSearch
- Expert in Hybris Workflow and Task management.
- Expert in catalogue, order management, promotions
- Hybris Certification will be an added advantage
Please email resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com