Corra is a New York and Los Angeles digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers on all channels and all devices. With more than 100 full-time employees, Corra has amassed the most talented team of ecommerce professionals in the industry. We have built a highly motivated culture of creativity and innovation that consistently performs at its peak for each client. We have invested heavily in our culture so that it invests heavily in your success. This commitment has allowed us to grow more than 800% in the past five years, all while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
To date, Corra has won 8 Interactive Media Awards, 3 consecutive Partner Excellence Awards with Magento, the 2013 Best Places to Work in New York City award from Crain’s Business Week, and more.
Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop webpages, with responsive features
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt or Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience in Magento, WordPress and Responsive design
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.