Corra is hiring Magento Team Lead to join out team. The Magento Team Lead will work with our project and support teams to provide clients with high quality development services. As a Team Lead the person will also be handling a Team of developers under him/her.
We are a New York and Los Angeles digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers on all channels and all devices. Corra has amassed the most talented team of ecommerce professionals in the industry. We have built a highly motivated culture of creativity and innovation that consistently performs at its peak for each client. We have invested heavily in our culture so that it invests heavily in your success. This commitment has allowed us to grow more than 800% in the past five years, all while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
We are seeking a Team Leader with minimum 6-7 years of expert level experience with Magento & PHP to enhance and improve our existing ecommerce solutions.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have architecture experience along with hands on Team handling experience.
- The candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers so that over time they improve their knowledge with the Magento platform.
- Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Magento certification will be a major advantage.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and Scrum Methodologies.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Handling a team of developers under him/her.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules.
- Extending Magento modules.
- Requirement analysis, estimation, development.
- Custom Theme development.
- Integration with Third party Services
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and work on some exciting projects across a wide range of clients.